Saturday, June 28, 2014

Oreo Bits Sandwiches Matcha Green Tea Latte Review

Share it Please

Japan has so many awesome Oreo flavors, and I was lucky enough to be able to purchase these Oreo Bits Sandwiches in Matcha Latte flavor. I'm a huge fan of anything combining chocolate and green tea!

The bag comes in at around 250 calories. The size is 60 grams. So, that's not too bad for cookies!


The cookies are the exact same size as the Oreo mini cookies in the US, which is what I was expecting from this product.


I had to open it up and get a closer look at the filling! They are filled with a very rich green color!

Taste

The taste of these are super amazing. Being a huge fan of matcha, I thought these were highly addictive. I just kept eating and eating! The taste of the filling is very rich, so if you don't like matcha, you won't like these.

Scent and Texture

These just smell like Oreos. If you've somehow never had an Oreo... they smell of chocolate. 

Repurchase?

Oh yes! I'd buy these again in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm tempted to go order some more now. >__<

Overall

9/10. While they aren't the perfect cookie, these things are addictive and taste pretty amazing to a matcha fan. I love chocolate. I love matcha. I love Oreos. This is a winning combination to me. I won't give them a perfect score, because there ARE better cookies out there, but dang, these are good! I wish I could buy them locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe

Follow The Author