Friday, July 18, 2014

Candysan Haul Post #1 - Candysan Review

Share it Please

I've ordered from Candysan before, but I wanted to start posting about my hauls so you could get an idea of how they ship and pack the orders. :D

I ordered this particular package of candies on July 1st. It shipped on July 5th and I got them on July 16th. That's very fast! It came in a small box which was packed tight, so nothing could roll around and the chance for damage was minimal. Candysan is the cheapest place to import Japanese candies and food, so I usually try to order from them.

Look for future single post reviews for each product I ordered!


Pretz Pie Pear - $1.27 Each  - I did not know these had package variations, but aren't they cute? Pretz don't tend to be my favorite Japanese snacks, but I was really interested in these. They are suppose to be pear flavored sticks. Nothing too fancy here!


Pucchito Muscat - $1.13 each - I swear, Kracie has the best candies. I've actually already eaten one of these and it was totally amazing and I wish I had ordered more. These are little gummy candies shaped like grapes with sections. You can pull apart the sections and have a little fun eating them. That's not what was important, though. What was important was the taste and these were so amazing. Buy them! Yes, this flavor. You will not regret it.


Hi-Chew Premium - $1.32 each - Yes, I bought a lot of hi-chew in this order, because I'm absolutely in love with Hi-Chew or anything like Hi-Chew. I'm so addicted. I'm almost as addicted to Hi-Chew as I am to espresso. I think my diet may be 50% espresso, 25% Hi-Chew, 25% everything else.


Hi-Chew and Pucho - varies price points - I still don't think I bought enough to substain myself, though. I'll have to buy more really soon. Like now, maybe. But anyway, if you don't know what Pucho are, they are like Hi-Chew, but with gummies in the center. They add a little spice to my Hi-Chew diet.


Melon Pan Cookies - $1.96 Each - I had to buy them. They're totally adorbs. I make melon pan about once per month. I really like melon pan (who doesn't?), but I couldn't resist buying these cookies because of the cuteness factor. The boy version of the cookie tastes like a regular melon pan crust, and the girl version tastes like honeydew melon. :D It's really good! It makes me wonder if I can make honeydew flavored melon pan next time? I guess I'll try!


~~~

So, I'll say, go visit Candysan and get some candy! There's really not much more fun than getting a package of Japanese candies. Seriously! I have a good time opening and eating the goodies. Let's hope I don't get too fat. XD

The only con about ordering from Candysan: they have never once responded to an email I sent them. I've sent them a few messages, but I've never gotten a response. This is sort of bad customer service, however, I've always gotten my packages quickly, so I don't know. Just don't expect them to be very responsive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe

Follow The Author