Saturday, July 19, 2014

Glico Collon - "Funassyi" Pear Review

Share it Please

This flavor of Collon features the Funassyi mascot. I do not know very much about Funassyi, but I think it is similar to Domo. If you wanna know more about the cute face on this package, you can read up about it here at Wikipedia.

This limited edition Collon is pear flavored, which is suppose to represent Funassyi.


This is the back of the package. Very cute.


The opened package.


The actual cookies.

Taste

These are really interesting. I'm sure you've tried Collon before, and these have the usual texture of Collon, but the center is super sweet and fruity. I'm not sure it really tastes like pear, but it does resemble fruit. The fruit taste is light and the cream is well, creamy. It's super pleasant and these might be my favorite flavor of Collon.


Scent & Texture

The scent was the first thing I noticed. It is really strong and fruity. The texture is nice and the cookies just melted in my mouth. I enjoyed the texture a lot. They are crunchy, but creamy and soft at the same time.


Repurchase?

Oh yes, I would buy these again! They taste really good and have such a lovely scent and texture.


Overall

8/10. While not the best cookies in the world, they are really enjoyable. I enjoyed the fruit flavor and the texture, along with the scent. If they stick around, I would buy them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe

Follow The Author