Friday, July 11, 2014

Petit - Choco Chips (Matcha) Minature Green Tea Cookies Review

Share it Please

Petit is a brand in Japan that has a variety of different snacks that come in long tubes, like shown below. The flavor I'm reviewing today is the Green Tea Chocolate Chip ones, which I'm quite addicted to! I actually managed to snag some on eBay several years ago and I devoured them. So, I was really happy to see these in stock at Candysan!


I actually started eating these while taking pictures. I wasn't going to eat more than one, but the above happened before I got my picture of the actual product.

The cookies come in a little plastic tray, neatly lined up in the package!


Taste

These cookies have a highly addictive matcha flavor. It has a pretty strong green tea flavor. Paired with the chocolate chips, it is super delicious. Think of them as tasting like a green tea flavored Chips Ahoy cookie. This is what they taste like to me, but slightly less sweet.


Scent and Texture

The cookies are very, very crunchy. They are not soft or chewy at all. The texture is pleasant and once you start chewing, they sorta begin melting in your mouth. It's pretty awesome and highly addictive! The cookies don't have much of a scent.


Repurchase?

Yes!! I love these cookies. The packaging is cute and I'm somewhat addicted to the flavor and texture. These cookies are awesome for prepackaged cookies.


Overall

9/10. These aren't perfect, but they are addictive and taste good. Plus, they're pretty cheap. You can get these at Candysan for $1.18. There are 24 mini cookies per package, so it is a pretty good deal.

 I look forward to trying more Petit products! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe

Follow The Author